Join our Graduate Team!
Good Earth Matters is looking for passionate, energetic, hardworking graduates to join our team in Palmerston North. At the very core of
Good Earth Matters is the unwavering desire to improve communities by designing and implementing solutions that support sustainable growth and thriving ecosystems. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to apply their training and skills to real world applications in a way that contributes positively to New Zealand’s communities and environmental objectives.
provides the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, passionate team focused on enabling communities through sustainable infrastructure. We are seeking graduates with expertise across a range of disciplines which may include science, community engagement, resource management, or engineering.
There is plenty of scope to apply your technical skills and discipline provided you have an enthusiasm to learn, are willing to be challenged intellectually, are wishing to grow as a professional, and you want to apply your skills to the benefit of the communities we work with.
Successful applicants will work with fellow graduates, Senior and Principal level staff on a range of projects. You will have excellent communication skills, and be able to work positively in multi‐disciplinary and multi‐stakeholder teams.
Our you our ideal candidate?
This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate who has:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a field related to water resources, environmental sustainability and / or resource management.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent professional working relationships with a range of team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, organise and execute work to excellent standards whilst adhering to company policies and protocols.
- Ability to work across disciplines and within virtual teams across geographic locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- An ability to adapt to change and is self‐motivated to grow their career and expertise.
We’re looking for graduates that are passionate to use their skills to enable communities across Aotearoa thrive.
Click below to send us your CV and cover letter stating your reasons for joining Good Earth Matters.
Applicants for this position must have legal right to work in New Zealand.